- Dr Robert Edinger
- Client Testimony
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Saudi Arabia
- Medical Residency Statement Tips, Strategies
- My Mission and Service: A Tribute to My Father's Foreign Doctors
- Interview Form: Begin!
Letters of Recommendation Assistance!
I am also happy to edit and enhance letters of recommendation on your behalf at only $99.00 each. All that you need to do is fill out our LOR Interview Form.
Samples of My Work in Psychiatry
If you are a medical doctor seeking a residency position in an English-speaking country, and your writing skills are not up to the task, I am here to help. Most--but not all--of my clients are non-native speakers/writers of English. Our mission is to help as many well-qualified, international physicians as possible to find a residency position in an English speaking country, usually the USA, England, Canada, or Australia. We help to inspire the applicants who turn to us for support to think on the cutting edge of their respective fields and to reach for the stars in terms of providing the highest quality of patient care possible and participating in critically important research that advances the frontiers of science in their area of specialization.
Free Consultations and Document Evaluation at:
15 Year Tribute to My Uncle,
Dr. Edward F. Edinger (1922-1998), 2013
I dedicate my service to my uncle, Dr. Edward F. Edinger, a leading Jungian analyst whose books on the interplay between symbols and psychology carried the concepts of Carl Jung to a new generation of American analysts. He died on July 17, 1998 at his home in Los Angeles. He was 75. Colleagues said he was the most influential Jungian analyst in the United States from the 1950's until his death.
- APA Policy States that Academic Boycotts Violate Academic Freedom and Disrupt Scientific Exchange
- APA Report on Gun Violence Identifies Precursors and Promising Solutions
- Video Games Play May Provide Learning, Health, Social Benefits, Review Finds
- APA Urges End to Sequestration
- Current Book Titles Available Electronically from the American Psychological Association