- Dr Robert Edinger
- Client Testimony
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Saudi Arabia
- Medical Residency Statement Tips, Strategies
- My Mission and Service: A Tribute to My Father's Foreign Doctors
- Interview Form: Begin!
Letters of Recommendation Assistance!
I am also happy to edit and enhance letters of recommendation on your behalf at only $99.00 each. All that you need to do is fill out our LOR Interview Form.
Allergies are sweeping America, with the number of residency positions rapidly increasing in this area. Australia is also seening rapid gains in the number of residency positions coming available in the area of allergy and immunology. We invite you to fill out our Interview Form below so that we can get started drafting your free first paragraph, your acceptance hook.
Immunology and the Developing World
We particularly encourage doctors who were born in the Developing World and who have an interest in the area of allergy and immunology to let us help you succeed at being selected for a residency or fellowship position. Almost all doctors who were born and spent significant parts of their lives in a developing nation, return at some point to help, if not establishing their practice there. Thus, we are especially interested in helping you if you are originally from a poor or developing country. Vaccination, in particular, already saves many lives in places like Bolivia, where I live, and vaccines could save many more lives still if they were more widely available and properly administered. If you are a physician from a Developing Nation and you are seeking to be accepted to a residency or fellowship program in allergy and immunology, we invite you to fill out our Online Interview Form so that we can begin working on your statement soon. Please send your rough draft and CV/resume to email@example.com
Visit the source for Allergy relief products. This site provides a wealth of information about asthma and allergies in its Learn More About Allergies section. Enjoy freedom from dust mites, mold, mildew, pet dander, and pollen.
- In This Issue [IN THIS ISSUE]
- The Power of Dilution: Using Adoptive Transfer To Study TCR Transgenic T Cells [PILLARS OF IMMUNOLOGY]
- Pillars Article: Visualization of Peptide-Specific T Cell Immunity and Peripheral Tolerance Induction In Vivo. Immunity. 1994. 1: 327-339 [PILLARS OF IMMUNOLOGY]
- Exploiting Apoptosis for Therapeutic Tolerance Induction [BRIEF REVIEWS]
- Cutting Edge: IL-25 Elicits Innate Lymphoid Type 2 and Type II NKT Cells That Regulate Obesity in Mice [CUTTING EDGE]